Because they say if you write them down and share them, it's more likely to happen. Let's see, shall we? Not really in order because then I'd have to think about prioritizing and coming up with a prioritization system could blow half the year. The first thing I did was change this whole site to look better just so I could start fresh for this post. You see how I allow myself to get distracted??
- Lose weight (required, I think)
- Work out more (also required)
- Read more! (should be required, but somehow isn't)
- Keep dinning room table clear. It's not a storage location!
- Write on this blog 2-3 times a week
- Figure out life stuff
- Spend more time on the things I want to do(less tv and internet, more books!)
- More Photography projects
- Have more patience with inept co-worker, or perhaps should be: find job without completely inept co-workers
- Come up with metrics for the above so I know what to actually shoot for.
- Stop procrastinating with dumb stuff(again: less tv and internet, more books!)
It's a start!